I want to start a SMMA
Im 18. Not in college bc I did not see a need to. I want to start an SMMA. I have my own capital. I have 0 experience. How would you recommend I go about learning?
That’s great that you want to start an SMMA at such a young age! It’s definitely possible to do it with no experience, but it will take some hard work and dedication.
Here are some tips on how to get started:
- Learn the basics of social media marketing. This includes understanding the different platforms, how to create engaging content, and how to measure results. There are many resources available online and in libraries to help you learn this.
- Find a niche. What kind of businesses do you want to work with? What are their needs? Once you know your niche, you can tailor your marketing services to meet their specific requirements.
- Build a portfolio. This will show potential clients what you can do. You can create a portfolio by working with friends, family, or local businesses for free or at a discounted rate.
- Get certified. There are a number of Social Media Marketing Course certifications available for social media marketers. Getting certified can help you demonstrate your skills to potential clients.
- Network. Attend industry events, join online forums, and connect with other SMMAs. This will help you learn from others and build relationships that could lead to new business.
- Be patient. It takes time to build a successful SMMA. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results immediately. Just keep learning, growing, and networking, and you will eventually succeed.
I hope this helps!