- Read more: Why Is My Website’s Home Page Absent from Search Results?
I have an online store, let’s say for example I sell forks of all kinds and colors. So naturally, I have ‘product category’ pages with titles and slugs like: Big forksSmall forksPlastic forksRed forketc.. And plenty of product pages with slugs and H1 like: Small red forkLarge plastic fork18th-century forketc… Some category pages are well-ranked,…
- Read more: What city to use for citations in Google My Business Profile?
I have a question about what city to use for citations in this case. My client is a service-area business in the Seattle area. The business is home-based, in Everett, WA, which if you’re not familiar is in the northern part of the Seattle metro area. They only serve clients outside the home. For their…
- Read more: Business Name Abbreviations: To Use or Not to Use?
Whether or not to use an abbreviation for your business name is a decision that should be made carefully. There are pros and cons to both options, and the best choice for your business will depend on a number of factors.
- Read more: Optimizing URL Redirections for SEO Success
URL redirections are a necessary part of any website, but they can also have a negative impact on your SEO performance if they are not used correctly. In this article, we will discuss how to optimize your URL redirections for SEO success.
- Read more: Why Google Search Console Results are Different from Moz Dashboard
Google Search Console and Moz Dashboard are two popular SEO tools that provide website owners with insights into their website’s performance in search results.
- Read more: How to improve user experience by moving pages to folders without harming SEO
Moving pages to folders can be a great way to improve the user experience of your website and to organize your content in a more efficient and effective way.
- Read more: How to Get Your Twitter Account Ranked Higher in Google Search Results
By optimizing your Twitter account for search engines, you can increase your chances of appearing in Google search results when people search for your name, your brand, or other relevant keywords. This can lead to more traffic to your website and more exposure for your business.
- Read more: How Google Ranks Reviews: A Guide to Getting Your Reviews Shown
Google reviews are one of the most important factors that Google considers when ranking local businesses in search results. Businesses with higher star ratings and more positive reviews are more likely to appear higher in search results, which can lead to more traffic and customers.
- Read more: How to Lower Your Website’s Spam Score After a Sudden Increase
“Spam Score is not a Google metric”, and Google does not use it in its algorithm. However, it can be a useful tool for website owners to identify potential spam issues and take steps to fix them, also “it is possible for a website to have a high Spam Score and not be penalized by…
- Read more: Google Indexed My Staging Site: How to Remove Inbound Links and Make It NoIndex
Staging sites are essential for ensuring that your live website doesn’t go down or break when you make changes. However, there is one potential pitfall with staging sites: if they’re not properly configured, they can be indexed by Google and other search engines.