- Read more: How to Lower Your Website’s Spam Score After a Sudden Increase
“Spam Score is not a Google metric”, and Google does not use it in its algorithm. However, it can be a useful tool for website owners to identify potential spam issues and take steps to fix them, also “it is possible for a website to have a high Spam Score and not be penalized by…
- Read more: Should I Switch Domains for My Survey/Giveaway Website?
Switching domains can be a risky move, but it can also be a rewarding one. If you’re careful and take the necessary steps, you can successfully switch domains without hurting your business.
- Read more: How to add Geo Keyword without it looking keyword stuffed
One can add geo keywords to a page in a way that is effective and doesn’t look spammy. This will help you to improve your SEO and attract more visitors from your target location.
- Read more: Redirecting the .co.uk domain to the .com domain
Redirecting the .co.uk domain to the .com domain can be a good way to save money on hosting and maintenance costs. However, it is important to consider the impact that this will have on your search engine rankings and user experience.
- Read more: Strange Organic Traffic Movements
Google makes changes to its algorithm all the time, and these changes can sometimes cause sudden fluctuations in organic traffic. The fact that the cliff falls happened on the same day of the month suggests that it is related to an algorithm change.
- Read more: Lost SEO Ranking while removing www from domain
SEO Ranking can change on Server changes or algorithm updates temporary. If you have recently made any changes to your website or server, it is possible that this is the cause of your ranking drop.
- Read more: Evaluating Canonical link for Content Reposting on Separate Domains
SEO is often contextual, and what works for one situation might not be ideal for another. Always prioritize the user experience and providing valuable, unique content to your audience while making informed decisions about canonicalization based on your specific scenario.